Recently Broadcast2world has created an explainer video for Docbookings, a website where you can get the latest health news and tips written by doctors along with finding the top UK doctors and dentists. So when Docbookings contacted us to make an explainer marketing video, we were excited and started the process of creating an enticing explainer video for them.
Are your prospects doing what you expect them to do immediately after watching your video?
The best way to get the most out of your explainer video is including an effective and powerful Call to action at the end. It’s the point where the viewer already knows what it is that you do and how you do it, and you have to convince them to take the next step in order to keep them engaged to your content and website.
Videos account for nearly 40% of all consumer internet traffic and by 2014, the number’s expected to reach 57%. The likelihood of a first-page Google result is 53% higher if your page has a video explaining your business or services.
These are the facts, the crux being simple: without a promotional video you are definitely missing out on an opportunity to reach out to a larger audience. But as with most things, the timing’s quite important too. Here are 7 signs that will help you recognize that it’s the perfect time to invest in an explainer marketing video for your business.
1.You need a new customer base- If your traditional customer base is fast eroding, it’s time to reach out to new people and make them aware of your product or services. Videos on the internet get more eyeballs than any other marketing medium. Thus, a promotional video increases your chances of creating inroads into unexplored demographics.
2.Your conversion rates are dipping: Getting visitors on your website is one thing and turning these visitors into customers is another. An effective video, on the other hand, can help tilt the odds significantly in your favor. Videos can increase conversion rates by 15 to 50 percent. An average person on the Internet has an attention span of eight seconds. The longer you hold the attention of your audience, the more time they spend on your website; the more time they spend, the higher your conversion rate!
3. You need to encourage customer loyalty: If you need to make your brand recognizable, a simple and effective way to make your mark is through an amazing promotional video on your website. Whether you choose to have a series of animations or a one-off web video, animations can offer the ideal platform to create a character or set of images or a color scheme that your customers will identify with your brand.
4. Your competitors are miles ahead: It might well be because they have a video on their website and you don’t! Whatever may be the cause, it’s clear that your promotional methods are not giving you the returns you expect. An explainer video on your website will give you that edge to get back in the race.
5. Your website appears on the seventh page of Google Search Results: This is a sure sign that you need a video right away. When your website is not doing as expected boosting SEO becomes vitally important. Video content is 53 times more likely to be found by Google. An explainer video on your website will get your name on that coveted first page on Google search results and help your clients discover you.
6. The stats are not in your favor: If you are not satisfied with the view count of your homepage, here’s something you might want to consider: Roughly 45.4% of internet users watch at least a single video on a monthly basis. 75% of the total business executives, who use the internet, watch at least one work-related video featured on business web pages on a weekly basis. Plus, 59% of the senior business executives strongly prefer watching videos instead of reading website content.
Do we still need to tell you that getting a promotional video is the need of the hour?
7. You need to revamp your business: Things are not going the way you want them to and something is missing. You feel there is a need to look at your business model once again and think of ways to reshape it. Don’t worry: It’s quite the norm. Companies need to revamp their business models and promotional tactics to keep up with the recent trends and to enter new markets over the passage of time. A video on your website would not only be a fresh start, but judging by emerging trends, a necessity.
The signs have spoken. If you recognize any of the above, it’s time to give us a call. Click here to get in touch with our reps right away!
Over the past few years, infographics have exploded in popularity. In fact, from just 2010 to 2012, the search volume for infographics climbed by 800 percent, according to data from Graphs.net. However, there comes a point in time when every rage and hype loses its spark. Infographics may still be very popular, but it doesn’t have the “wow, that’s something I’ve never seen before!” edge to it anymore. Fortunately, there’s a new way to grab consumer attention online. If you haven’t heard about explainer videos, now’s the time to look into this powerful strategy.
The current state of iPhone and Android app marketing
In this age of hyper-aware and chronically-bored consumers, mobile app advertisers have to work harder than ever to engage their target markets. Even the most prolific and experienced marketers are now having trouble connecting with an audience that before, was enticed by print and banner ads. These kinds of adverts just aren’t cutting it anymore, especially in the technological atmosphere of the app market. The traditional Android and iPhone app marketing strategy is seeing little success in the current consumer climate.
With every passing day, the digital marketing world is getting cluttered and target audiences are getting overwhelmed and impatient with all this information overload. These impatient consumers have the latest mobile apps, and are avid social networking fans, energetic and ready to roll down their pockets for the things they like most. They hate scrolling down page lengths and getting lost in text; they want information, attractive and fast. So read on to see why it’s all wrong without that explainer video.