If you need your explainer video to be serious and professional instead of humorous or entertaining, then infographic animation is the best way to do so. Infographics present complex information in a simple and easy to understand way.
It is clear that you need an explainer video to boost your company’s sales. What might not be as clear, though, is how to get started. Simply Googling the terms to get more information will probably throw up thousands of search results leading to nothing but confusion.
Are your prospects doing what you expect them to do immediately after watching your video?
The best way to get the most out of your explainer video is including an effective and powerful Call to action at the end. It’s the point where the viewer already knows what it is that you do and how you do it, and you have to convince them to take the next step in order to keep them engaged to your content and website.
Videos account for nearly 40% of all consumer internet traffic and by 2014, the number’s expected to reach 57%. The likelihood of a first-page Google result is 53% higher if your page has a video explaining your business or services.
These are the facts, the crux being simple: without a promotional video you are definitely missing out on an opportunity to reach out to a larger audience. But as with most things, the timing’s quite important too. Here are 7 signs that will help you recognize that it’s the perfect time to invest in an explainer marketing video for your business.
1.You need a new customer base- If your traditional customer base is fast eroding, it’s time to reach out to new people and make them aware of your product or services. Videos on the internet get more eyeballs than any other marketing medium. Thus, a promotional video increases your chances of creating inroads into unexplored demographics.
2.Your conversion rates are dipping: Getting visitors on your website is one thing and turning these visitors into customers is another. An effective video, on the other hand, can help tilt the odds significantly in your favor. Videos can increase conversion rates by 15 to 50 percent. An average person on the Internet has an attention span of eight seconds. The longer you hold the attention of your audience, the more time they spend on your website; the more time they spend, the higher your conversion rate!
3. You need to encourage customer loyalty: If you need to make your brand recognizable, a simple and effective way to make your mark is through an amazing promotional video on your website. Whether you choose to have a series of animations or a one-off web video, animations can offer the ideal platform to create a character or set of images or a color scheme that your customers will identify with your brand.
4. Your competitors are miles ahead: It might well be because they have a video on their website and you don’t! Whatever may be the cause, it’s clear that your promotional methods are not giving you the returns you expect. An explainer video on your website will give you that edge to get back in the race.
5. Your website appears on the seventh page of Google Search Results: This is a sure sign that you need a video right away. When your website is not doing as expected boosting SEO becomes vitally important. Video content is 53 times more likely to be found by Google. An explainer video on your website will get your name on that coveted first page on Google search results and help your clients discover you.
6. The stats are not in your favor: If you are not satisfied with the view count of your homepage, here’s something you might want to consider: Roughly 45.4% of internet users watch at least a single video on a monthly basis. 75% of the total business executives, who use the internet, watch at least one work-related video featured on business web pages on a weekly basis. Plus, 59% of the senior business executives strongly prefer watching videos instead of reading website content.
Do we still need to tell you that getting a promotional video is the need of the hour?
7. You need to revamp your business: Things are not going the way you want them to and something is missing. You feel there is a need to look at your business model once again and think of ways to reshape it. Don’t worry: It’s quite the norm. Companies need to revamp their business models and promotional tactics to keep up with the recent trends and to enter new markets over the passage of time. A video on your website would not only be a fresh start, but judging by emerging trends, a necessity.
The signs have spoken. If you recognize any of the above, it’s time to give us a call. Click here to get in touch with our reps right away!
Animated web videos have manifold and all-pervasive benefits for businesses, and you too might be considering getting one for your company. But before you do, there are plenty of decisions that you need to make and points that you need to consider. Here are ten tips that will go a long way in helping you get that perfect animated video.
A website helps in advertising a business. It is the first contact point of a business with its customers. Having it loaded with texts only is no more a sound idea, more so in today’s time when every surfer on net has become very selective in his approach. Surfers on net today hardly want to spend their precious time reading long texts existing there. This situation has caused an inconvenience to businesses looking to advertise their products with help of texts and photographs. A short cut to all these inconvenience is to have an Explainer video. An animated video company can make an animated video production which can hold viewers attention more than any other medium does. Being short, informative and funny these videos become an identity of a business, and cannot be ignored by any visitor to a website.
An animated video production eases the complexity of a product and thus simplifies the flow of information related to it. For instance, a company selling indoor games of different kinds can with an Explainer video show how to operate each button on the device. It can also show their correct usage which could help retain the life of the device. This helps them in forming a trust relationship with their customers.
An animated video company with its battery of experts can help all and every kind of businesses to get their Explainer videos. They can produce the video considering the requirements of a company. Such videos could be funny, serious, informative, viral or a mix of all. And besides this, making of such videos also doesn’t cost much, thus even a sole proprietor of a business can look forward to have it. They end up enticing a viewer to go for the advertised product. Their evergreen life is their additional plus point, that is, unlike traditional videos they don’t come with an expiry period. A viewer can watch them as many times as he wants. Their charm can be retained as long as they can be played.